Friday, January 31, 2014

wild child

animal prints


one // two // three // four // five // six // seven // eight // nine


Have you noticed how in trend animal prints have been lately? I have never been all that bold enough to wear animal prints or textures, but I may have to dip my toes into this one. Snakeskin and Leopard print just say fierce. Sometimes us girls need a little diva / fierceness in us. Although I'm pretty sure our husbands and boyfriends would disagree...

Be bold today wild child.

Follow me on Bloglovin'
xo

1 comment :

  1. Oh I definitely feel like animal print is just so chic! I'm deathly afraid of snakes but all of a sudden I'm drawn to snakeprint. Anything for the name of fashion!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo