Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Featuring: Kacie's Kloset

Click here to visit her blog








I decided to start having featured bloggers on Runaway Style. I think it is a great way for people to find new fashion inspiration and lovely reads. It's always fun finding new blogs to read and pull inspiration from, right? I thought you all would love to see a few of my favorite bloggers and find some new fashion love for yourself. 

My first feature is Kacie from Kacie's Kloset
Kacie is such a sweet and ultra stylish girl. She is from Northern California and has the most beautiful personal style blog. She's 24, married, and has two doggies. Kacie was gracious enough to do a simple, fun Q&A with me for all you readers. I think you all will enjoy finding out a little bit about the gal behind Kacie's Kloset. Her style is simple, everyday, and a bit edgy, which is a perfect inspiration source for us everyday kinda gals. 

Q&A time

1. What made you start your blog?
I started blogging in April 2012 to help promote my online clothing store. Since then, I have decided to close my store to focus on blogging. I love getting to share my outfits and connect with other fashion lovers.
 
2. How would you define your style?
That’s a tough one because I feel like my style is starting to change a little bit. Ever since I cut my hair, I’ve been drawn to more neutral items with a bit of edge. I think my style is classic with a trendy twist.
 
3. Aside from blogging, what are three of your favorite things? (Such as an activity (running, thrift shopping), hobby, animal, or thing... ice cream, jewelry, etc.) 
Blogging is definitely one of my favorite things to do but aside from that I like going on walks with my husband and dogs, watching movies/tv shows, and shopping of course. I also ride four wheelers.    
 
4. What do you do for a living? What are you hoping to achieve or do in the future? 
Since closing my store, I have been focusing on blogging. I hope to continue to grow my blog. Luckily my husband is very supportive of my blogging dreams.
 
5. Where do you find the most inspiration?
In regards to fashion, I find a lot of inspiration from blogs, Pinterest, and People StyleWatch. When it comes to living an amazing and fulfilling life, my 86 year old grandpa inspires me. He has such a positive outlook and knows what’s really important in life. His goal is to put a smile on your face and everyone who meets him loves him. He truly is one of a kind.
 
6. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging? 
My biggest challenge is comparing myself to other bloggers. To me, my pictures are never as good as someone else’s, or my outfit and hair aren’t just perfect. I’m trying to stop the comparisons and just focus on me and my journey.
 
7. Do you have a current favorite trend or look? 
Right now I’m loving a more casual look with a touch of edginess. I’m really drawn to neutral colors, especially black. And I can’t seem to get enough plaid.


Follow Kacie on Blogger or Bloglovin' 

xo


2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I'm so happy to be your first :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kacie's Kloset! SHe has impeccable style :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo