Monday, February 3, 2014

Leather + Lace










Dress: Free People. Jacket: Arden B. Shoes: Steve Madden. Clutch: Zara. Necklace: Forever 21. Bracelets: Nordstrom & Forever21. 

Okay people, this dress. I'm pretty sure it's become my favorite thing in my wardrobe. The cutout in the back and the way the skirt drapes. Love. I wanted to give this look a little edge by adding the black tights, leather jacket, and gold necklace. I am excited to style it in other ways, but this was perfect for the cool California winter. (which is really just a mild spring...) 
Anyway, I wore this look to a Beauty and The Beast musical play. The performance was incredible. I'm such a Disney lover that it had me smiling the whole way through. Such a great night, despite me singing "Be our guest" for days after... If you know, you know. 

xo



1 comment :

  1. I LOVE that dress! and I am liking your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo