Thursday, January 16, 2014

Work to Weekend

From Work...






To Weekend...




Jeans: Paige Denim. Tee: J.Crew. Blazer: H&M. Heels: Urban Outfitters. Flats: Sam Edelman. Necklace: Baublebar. Bracelets: Forever 21 & Nordstrom. Clutch: Zara. 

Lately, I am obsessing over graphic tees. I stumbled upon my very first, finally, at J.Crew on an amazing sale! Score. Hello perfect and most comfortable shirt ever, it is so nice to meet you... It says hello back...Haha. I love the versatility of graphic tees. They make life so much easier going from fancy to casual in no time. If you don't have one, please do yourself a favor. I did and I'm pretty sure it paid off. Just wait until you start seeing this t-shirt in every post from here on out. Sorry, not sorry. 

p.s. the amount of smiles in this post, it's all thanks to the t-shirt. Life changer

xo


2 comments :

  1. Love this simple yet chic look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit. But love this pumps the most..perfect to this entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo