Friday, February 28, 2014

weekender: denim & corduroy








Cords: Urban Outfitters. Shirt: Zara. Jacket: Lucky Brand. Shoes: Vans. Clutch: Zara (sale). Necklace: Tiffany&Co. Watch: Kate Spade. Bracelet: Marc Jacobs. 

So this look is a must for all weekenders. (which is all of you, just saying') I totally love the weekends where all you do is clean, grocery shop, hang out with your hubs, do normal everyday things mixed with a little coffee run, fro-yo stop, or Target shopping. Sometimes the basic, "average joe" type of weekends are just enough. We all need a couple days to relax, rejuvenate, and laugh. Side note: I was being incredibly hard to work with during this shoot because I kept laughing and striking really ridiculous poses that probably should have been captured. TGIF. Let's all strike a pose and crack ourselves up. Because that's totally normal right? Especially behind buildings? Thought so. 

xo


2 comments :

  1. cute! I wish I could find a jean jacket like this that I love, Its so hard to find the perfect one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Lucky Brand! They do denim well.

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo