Monday, March 3, 2014

rain, rain







Tights: Nordstrom. Shirt: Zara. Sweater: Nordstrom. Socks: Urban Outfitters. Rainboots: Hunter. Bag: Kate Spade. Beanie: (my hubs). Watch: Kate Spade. 

People. Something major happened this weekend. It. Rained.  Yeah, that's right, California had a mini rain storm and we all freaked out. Ha I'm kidding. I love the rain, but it doesn't happen all too often. I mean thunder, lightening, heavy rain, the whole bit. I got to binge on television and go to the movies and eat lots of food, because that's what you do when there's a rainstorm and it's gloomy outside all day. Rain, rain come again, && let's be friends... You guys, I got to wear my Hunter boots for like four days straight. This is good. 

 // p.s. the last picture. it's just for you. // 

Hope you are snuggling up on the couch with some popcorn right about now. 

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo