Sunday, November 13, 2011

London's Calling





 Outfit ~
Sweater: Zara
Blazer: Zara
Jeans: Hudson (Nordie's Rack)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Thrifted

The past couple weeks have just been a jumble. School has definitely kept me busy. First of all, I am so happy that it is november! I just love this time of year. 
So I'm sick and today is kind of a gloomy day, but I decided to finally blog about my trip! These photos were actually taken in London! Let me just say that London is gorgeous and the "chips" are so delicious! They're basically thick fries, but they call them chips. I know, I didn't get it either...
 Anyways, back to my outfit. This is my absolute favorite blazer. It's sort of nautical and fun yet tailored and sophisticated. Paired with my three dollar thrifted necklace. Just perfection. 

P.S. I'll get back on schedule with posting. I pinky promise! 

1 comment :

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo