Monday, November 14, 2011

That's it. I'm losing my mind.

Outfit~
T-Shirt: Tilly's
Denim Jacket: Lucky Brand
Corduroys: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Zara (Sale)
Shoes: Steve Madden
Handbag: Marc Jacobs

Okay, so first of all I'm sick with a cold that has been mentally messing me up for the past three days. Today my flat iron almost burned down the house. I left it plugged in and on from about 9am until approximately 5pm. Yep, all day. Luckily all was still standing when I finally realized it. I also left for school with zero rings on my fingers. And let me tell you I never forget or leave the house without my rings. It's like having naked hands. Horrible, I know. Plus my boyfriend gets all suspicious that I'm upset or angry with him when I don't wear the ones he's given me. (Now I know how to send a message if I need too. Haha.) So all of this leads me to the fact that I completely and accidentally lied in my last post. Yes. Lied. I never even went to London. Well, to be completely honest I did land at an airport in London for a few hours, but actually visit the city.... no I have not. To be fair, I did not realize I was lying until several hours later. The exact moment was when I was chatting with my mom about my blog and the post name and she kindly said "But we didn't go to London...." The sickness has taken over. I've either lost my mind or lost my mind. Haha. My apologies loves, hope you'd forgive me and my congested head. 
If it helps at all I think part of it was that it was part of the U.K. Gibraltar, U.K. For some reason I couldn't remember that little fact. But hey! I really did eat chips at least! It wasn't all a lie. :)
Is it even really a lie if you don't know your lying? 


1 comment :

  1. cute outfit! love your scarf!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo