Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Normalcy







Outfit ~ 
Dress: H&M
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Necklace&rings: The usuals (Tiffany&Co)

Alright so I realize it's been forever since I posted last, but I have a decent excuse! I've been out of the country on a family vacation for the past two weeks. Yes, exciting! It was so much fun. We went on a cruise and were given gourmet meals and free service! Even had a personal butler named Romeo. Ha! I'm telling you the truth. 

Anyways, the trip was amazing, but I am so glad to be home. By the last couple of days, I was ready to go home and get back to my normal life. Something in me just craved normalcy even though it included college and daily homework along with no butler or free food or drinks. Boo. So today, well yesterday actually, was the first day back to class so I decided to wear something that made me feel cute and autumn appropriate. I was pleased to wear something I hadn't had in my suitcase finally! It was like getting new clothes! Happy day despite my terrible jet lag and reality realization. Haha oh well! 

P.S. I decided to include a photo of my man, Jarrett. I just felt the need to take his picture. I mean isn't he cuuute? I thought so. 


10 comments :

  1. love the boots and outfits! stopping by from wiww, i'd love for you to stop by and checkout the huge ($100) giveaway going on at my blog- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous my dear Miss Hannah! Welcome back I have missed your fashionable posts!!! Glad to hear your European trip went well!....and yes, your man, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks to both of you! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute, my dear:) And yes, I start to crave my routine after too much time away too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youu<3 It's good to hear I'm not the only one haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweater is great! I like how you've combined it.

    xx,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two are BOTH gorgeous! You would have some pretty munchkins, heehee! LOVE your boots :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you friends! You people make me smile<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shots!! I love your Steve Madden boots, pretty.

    @2hunguyen
    originalnumber.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo