Friday, November 18, 2011

Joining the fun! InstaFriday#1

This is my very first InstaFriday post & I'm excited to be joining the fun! 
My blog is a personal style blog that I use to share outfits, fashion, and thoughts, but I also have a love for Instagram so I am making the exception to have these fun little posts once a week. Yay:)
 Hope you enjoy!


Candy to get me through class. It's a necessity and a mood lifter :) 

iPad Solitaire & hot tea for these sick days.

My beggin' pups! Lola & MaggieMay <3

{me} :)

Vanity.Make-up.Perfumes.Lovely.

Awesome new hair product! BedHead Mega Whip! Smells like candy and fluffs like whipped cream.

Tea & Honey.. Trying to take this cold out. 

The company thats taking over the world. {& It's already got me}

Jarrett, preoccupied by the new iPhone 4s. {They got him, too!} 



Happy Friday everybody! 

Do me a kindness & click the follow button<3
Thanks for stopping by! 


Linking up with Jeannett @ Life Rearranged 
Join us!
life rearranged

2 comments :

  1. happy instafrinday!
    sorry you were sick :( but it looks like you took good care of yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to instafriday - it's fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo