Saturday, November 10, 2012

Paris is always a good idea...








dress: h&m. scarf: target. shoes: nordstom rack. bag: dooney&bourke (thrifted). bracelets: nordstrom. 

I forgot to post these photos the other day. 
It turns out California wants to stay summer forever (or just all last week, in less dramatic words). So anyways, I put on a summer dress and pretended I was in Paris. Nothing wrong with that, right? For some reason this outfit totally made me feel like I belong in Europe. On a bike, with a basket full of flowers. Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, Paris, France on a sunny September day, with a breeze in the air, blue birds chirping on the trees, and me drinking a cappuccino on the patio of a small little cafe with the Eiffel tower in view. Haha I'm officially day-dreaming... or writing a romantic novel about a fictional character that is apparently myself.. Hmm, I think I'm onto something. Hahaha I crack myself up. 
 Sometimes I laugh at the things I write on my blog. I feel like as soon as I just let my fingers type, instead of thinking of what I want to say or how I want to say it, magic happens..Okay maybe dorky, funny, odd sentences just appear on the screen, but that's the same thing right?

"Paris is always a good idea" - Audrey Hepburn


XO
H




12 comments :

  1. You look lovely, so girly!

    xo
    Lily
    http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches Lily!
      P.S. love your name!
      haha

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit!

    http://amulhereamoda.blogspot.pt/

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what's up with California?! At least it's starting to get cooler! But you definitely look like you belong it paris :-)
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great outfit! I loove your flats, the color is amazing and also the bow detail:) Your blog is really great following you now:)

    http://fashiiones.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah!

    Love this outfit- and I love this post, I am all about Paris right now.
    Those flats are adorable.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! These are my favorite flats right now :)

      Delete
  6. I Love this look on you Hannah... yep, you would fit right in!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo