Thursday, November 1, 2012

Love is in the air



 









blouse: lush via nordstrom rack. jeans: lamb&flag (sale!). boots: steve madden. hat: h&m. bag: marc jacobs. sunnies: marc jacobs. 

Happy Thursday everyone! 
So since I haven't posted very recently I have accumulated several new favorite pieces for this season...& I just so happen to be wearing like 4 in one outfit. That's talent right there.
 First of all, these jeans from lamb&flag are amazing, the fit, the color, and I only paid about $5 for them! Unreal right? It was a closeout sale, quite bittersweet. Second, this blouse is burgundy and flowy and wonderful. Need I say more? 
Number three? I just bought this hat. I love it. I hope you do, too. 
And four, these leather boots from last winter. I don't think I could ever break-up with these babies.
I am SO excited that we can wear boots and autumn colors, we can layer, we can wear hats and big bags...There are so many possibilities! 
Have I mentioned I love fall and winter? Passionately







2 comments :

  1. those boots are soooo chic! i'm in love with the buckles! so sad they are from last year -- you look gorgeous!

    xo Diana

    Dressed Up Alligators

    Join my Jeweliq Giveaway to win a FREE jewelry piece of your choice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are too sweet Diana!
      Thanks for the love!

      xo Hannah

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo