Thursday, November 15, 2012

A pop of color [for once]









sweater: target. jeans: lamb&flagg [sale]. heels: urban outfitters. bag: dooney&bourke. necklace: forever21. bracelets: marc jacobs & other thrifted. 


Goodmorning friends! For some reason I am experiencing writers block [bloggers block]. Staring at the screen without having much of anything to say. Now that is a sad, sad problem. 
Well, this is a brand new sweater I found at Target! I was so surprised when I saw it because it looks kind of J.Crew in my opinion. I look at all these bloggers wearing bright shades and pops of color and I just don't ever really do that. I keep buying and wanting garments in shades of burgundy or grey or even black for fall and winter so I made myself buy this bright sweater. It's probably the brightest thing in my closet. That may be a sad, sad thing, too. Oh dear. 

xo 
H


18 comments :

  1. I just love your sweater! So pretty and the color is fantastic!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! So classy and girly.

    I've been experiencing blogger's block lately, too! It's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it is so frustrating.
      p.s. I just entered your giveaway! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous sweater! You look super fab!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look, I totally have to follow for inspo!
    Xo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time buying color in the winter too. It looks great on you though! Also love the heels.
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear heels too often, but when I do I love the added umph. haha
      xo

      Delete
  6. Great outfit! Love your pop of color... I think I need that sweater!


    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches! You should totally grab one!
      xo

      Delete
  7. you are so cute!!! You have the best style! Im now following and cannot wait to read more girlie!:)

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Means a whole lot. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love your purple cable sweater, what a gorgeous color!! Looks great with those chic gray pumps :-)

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/DemureInDiamonds

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo