Monday, June 11, 2012

Mini Vacation







top: unknown. jeans: wet seal. shoes: vans. belt: nordstrom rack. hat: urban outfitters. bracelets: thrifted & marc jacobs. necklace: tiffany&co. various rings. 

This top has been sitting in my closet for quite awhile now, just begging for me to wear it. I pulled out my new white jeans and figured, "why not pair these babies with a punch of color!?". I wanted something casual and comfortable while Jarrett and I drove down to Del Mar/ San Diego area for the night. We grabbed lunch and went to a concert then stayed at this adorable little hotel with my parents for the night. We had such a simple, fun time on our little mini vacay. Wearing this outfit just made me feel so summer-y. This blouse reminds me of watercolors every time I see it & for a girl who loves to paint, how great is that? 
How was your weekend? 

xo 
H

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo