Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jail Pants & Funny Business











top: free people. pants: {from denmark}. shoes: nordstom rack. scarf: {from denmark}. bag: marc jacobs. bracelets: forever 21. necklace: tiffany&co. rings: david yurman & tiffany&co. 

This photoshoot was particularly fun. Jarrett and I were quite giggly during these photos, mostly me. Sometimes being playful and silly, {please note my hitch-hiking photo above}, is what makes the best time. I don't often wear these pants because I usually can't choose a way to style them. They have tiny stripes, very light {almost white} color, and rips in them. I like to call them my jail pants, It just seems appropriate. 

1 comment :

  1. Cute look! I love the bracelets!!!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo