Sunday, September 4, 2011

Naturally Native





The Outfit ~
Dress: Free People via Nordie's Rack
Boots: Steve Madden (my staple) 
Arm band: Vintage via Ebay :)
Turquoise ring: Found it! (Lucky me) Other rings: My usuals (Tiffany)
Bracelets: Silver pieces- vintage from my mother, 
Leather- handmade by me, Rope piece- found?

I am proud to say that I am part Native American. I'm only a portion of this heritage, however, I announce it on a regular basis.....Jarrett is a witness to this statement! Every time I wear this outfit, along with the accessories, I feel a little bit closer to Pocahontas. Ha Ha. Not surprising that I loved that disney film when I was younger. 


Have a splendid sunday!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo