Friday, August 19, 2011

Saddle Up

The outfit~ 
Sweater: Zara
Jeans: Hudson
Boots: Steve Madden 
Handbag: Marc Jacobs
Accessories: Watch from Denmark. Rings from Tiffany&Co. Necklace from Nordstrom (B.P. Department)

Ready for my afternoon ride on my horse, Bailey....Okay you caught me, I don't own a horse...Okay, okay so I don't even ride horses. Does it count if I used to? I took horse lessons when I was young, until I started learning how to jump. Oh yeah and one of the girls (who was around my age) showed up with a broken leg from falling off her horse...Yep, that was the end of my horse days. 

This outfit reminds me of the equestrian. There's just something about this look that whispers "I ride horseback in the afternoons and watch the sunset." I know, FANCY. Sophistication meets country casual. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo