Friday, August 26, 2011

Polka Dot Party





The Outfit ~
Blouse: Zara
Shorts: Tilly's (my previous employer)
Shoes: Report via Nordie's Rack
Handbag: Marc Jacobs (gifted from the boy)
Jewelry: Rings; Tiffany&Co (my everyday necessities) Necklace; Thrifted!

I've been pretty busy this week and sadly, haven't posted on here... But I'm here to assure you I haven't given up. School started up again this past Monday and life just got a whole lot crazier. So with five classes I am continually reminding myself to not freak out yet... the first week isn't quite over. Tomorrow is the first day of my Saturday class. I know what you're thinking, "Who in their right mind would take a Saturday class!?" I figured it's not so bad. Jarrett, my hot boyfriend, works on the weekends and I have no reason not to wake up early on a Saturday morning. Plus that was the best fit English class my college was offering. BLAH. 
Today was Jarrett's and my only real day off this week and it was over 90 degrees. Much too hot for my liking. We went out for breakfast this morning at this homey little place and after... went shopping! In the wonderfully air-conditioned mall. I found a darling sweater and he got some pants! Win-win. 

Oh yeah, my outfit... I recently found this aqua colored necklace at a flea market for only 5 bucks and had to have it! I obviously dressed mainly for the weather, but felt free and fun in this little get up. 


Photo & title credit goes to Jarrett Thomas <3



No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo