Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Weekend getaway // Letting it be







Outfit details: Shirt: Target. Sweater: H&M Men's. Leggings: Free People. Boots: Steve Madden. 

Last weekend my husband and I went on a weekend trip up to San Luis Obispo, CA. We visited my best friend and her boyfriend at college. It was such a fun time just to leave the daily realities for two days. Sometimes it is good to just let it be for a weekend. Life can get so hectic; it was definitely time for a break in the schedule. Jarrett and I made a pit stop here in Pismo Beach and took these photos. Such a beautiful view and cold crisp air. As you can tell, I went ultra comfy for the four hour car ride. That's what road trips are for! 
More to come on this little weekend getaway!

xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo