Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful










Outfit Details: Sweater: Gap. Jeans: Paige Denim. Boots: Steve Madden. Socks: Urban Outfitters. Necklace: Forever 21. Bracelets: Flea market find & my grandmas. 

Happy Thanksgiving Darlings!

Today is my husband and my first thanksgiving as a married couple! It is such a wonderful feeling to have a husband to wake up to each and every day and to get the privilege to laugh with my best friend for the rest of my life. I'd say that is pretty awesome. Oh and what makes my heart even a little bit happier, Bailey. My adorable puppy / fur-baby. Haha. Definitely thankful for this sweet pup and my sweet hubs. We are spending the day at my family's house. It is such a blessing to spend time with all my loved ones and enjoy this holiday as a family. All too often life gets hectic and gratefulness gets pushed aside. Today let's all remember what we have been given and the beauty in all the small things in life. Everyday is one to be thankful for, but today let your hearts be full with joy because blessings are surrounding us. Smile and eat and drink and be grateful! I hope you have a heart-warming day filled with laughs, love, and family because let's face it, family is everything.  

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo