Sunday, January 20, 2013

A little late










Sweater: h&m. Jeans: wet seal. Boots: steve madden. Scarf: target. Purse: kate spade. Phone case: stella & dot. Necklace: stella & dot. Watch: fossil. 

So I realized that I had very wonderful intentions on the first of the year. I took these photos. I told myself I'd be productive and keep up with my blogging and wedding planning... Yeah. So it is the 20th and I haven't blogged. I guess lately my time has been focused on wedding details. 

Maybe once this hectic schedule settles down after the wedding I'll get the grove back! 

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday tomorrow & please excuse my slacking.
xo

2 comments :

  1. Hi, Many of our fans are looking forward to see pictures from excellent bloggers like you on world's 1st eyewear styling community plus.firmoo.com, could we have the honor to see you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stripes add such a great pink pop to this outfit! And that is my favorite stella and dot necklace, so perfect!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo