Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry, Merry









I am always amazed at how fast a year can fly by. We have gone through a lot of highs and lows and here we are, just a few more days left in 2014. I am so excited for what we've been blessed with and what is to come in the coming years! I am grasping on to these precious days of Christmas vacation and taking a moment to appreciate life. 
I somehow always find myself coming back to blogging during less hectic times. This time I am feeling a bit more ready. I also love to note how my fashion choices continue to change and mature, as with the years. 
These photos are from our little family Christmas card shoot, taken with a tripod and a remote. Such DIY-ers, I know. 

Merry belated Christmas to all you wonderful people. 

xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo