Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last of 2013












Jeans: Wet Seal. Sweater: Free People. Outer sweater: Frenchi (Nordstrom). Heels: Jessica Simpson. Bag: Kate Spade. Necklace: Baublebar. 

Today is the very last day of 2013!!!  Can you believe it? This year has just flown by before my eyes. It has been a year full of blessings. It has brought joy and it has brought struggle. God has provided me with so much to be grateful for and such amazing memories, but he has also tested me in ways I couldn't imagine. I am excited to grow and to see what this new year, 2014, has in store for me and my husband. 

Here are the top ten peaks of 2013: 

1. Getting married! to my favorite person ever. (& having the most perfect/beautiful wedding)
2. Traveling to the Caribbean. 
3. Adopting a puppy!
4. Having a cute new place to live. 
5. Enjoying a bridal shower and the last days of being engaged.
6. Married date nights.
7. Experiencing school at a university.
8. My husband surprising me with a new Disneyland pass.
9. Decorating my home for the holidays!
10. Celebrating Christmas & my 22nd Birthday as a married lady!

I hope all of you make the best of this last day of 2013 and reflect on what your year has brought you, how you've grown, and what you'll make of the new year!

xoxo
Hello 2014!!! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo