Monday, September 2, 2013

Babydoll












Dress: Free People via Nordstrom Rack. Shoes: Nordstrom Rack. Purse: Kate Spade. Bracelets: Forever 21 & Nordstrom. 

Can you believe it is already September!? Oh my goodness time is literally flying by. These last few weeks have decided to be the hottest, most humid part of our summer. Which of course means short dresses and cold drinks. This babydoll dress makes me feel like a little girl again. It is a little on the shorter side (oops), but I adore the detailed neckline and little lace trim so much.  
I recently discovered the iced mocha from starbucks and wow, it is amazing. I mean mixing two of my favorite things, coffee + chocolate, and bam! The best drink ever was created. Truly, how could it get better than that, right?

Stay cool out there lovers! Enjoy the end of your Labor Day Weekend! 

xo


2 comments :

  1. I love your dress!! Free People can basically do no wrong by me. I think the higher neckline makes it totally "okay" that the dress is short.

    I just found your blog and totally love you sense of style!!

    xoxo Jackie
    http://www.somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, loving your dress!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.com
    Kristin xx

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo