Saturday, August 17, 2013

BHLDN Open House














My Outfit: Dress: H&M. Shirt: Target. Shoes: Jessica Simpson. Necklace: Franchesca's. Bag: Kate Spade.


This past week my good friend and I attended an Open House for the beautiful BHLDN Wedding store in store! It was held in the Beverly Hills Anthropologie, which alone was amazing. The evening was full of beautiful gowns, champagne, great conversation, yummy treats, and some lovely ladies [Not too mention a whole lot of picture taking]. I had such a good time. So dreamy, right? How could it not be magical to be surrounded by some of the most delicate, ladylike dresses and sparkly things!? I had the opportunity to meet and chat with some of LA's style bloggers, Kier from Fashion Addict, Liz from Late Afternoon, and Kimberly from Eat.Sleep.Wear
 It was all around a great evening! 

Enjoy your weekend lovelies!

xo



4 comments :

  1. What an exceptional post my dear! Your photos are outstanding... and you are gorgeous and stylish as always! Kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and ironically just did one similar to this a while ago....we must have similar tastes.:) Check it out here:

    http://shelleysmucker.blogspot.com/2013/08/affordable-fashion.html

    I love the heels with the boyfriend jeans too! I haven't tried it yet, but it looks great on you. Great blog design as well, did you do it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out!!
      Thank you so much! I did it myself and my brother helped me with the logo/title.

      xox

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo