Monday, August 6, 2012

Summer daze









top: free people via nordstrom rack. skirt: brandy melville. sandals: cathy jean. hat: urban outfitter (on sale). purse: dooney&bourke thrifted. necklace: tiffany&co. 

I have been in somewhat a daze for the past week. My life recently has consisted of enjoying the people around me as much as possible, studying like a crazy person for my Statistics tests, and taking advantage of my days off. On another note I got a new haircut! It's kind of messy/beachy hair & I love it! As you know from my previous post I just got a new job that starts in about a week & I feel so blessed! I've been busy figuring out my fall schedule and preparing myself for the business it will bring. The most important thing is to not get caught up in the little things, but to enjoy every present moment. 

xo
H


4 comments :

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo