Thursday, May 31, 2012

Down by the sea

top: free people (nordies rack). skirt: handmade by me. sweater: element. sandals: nordies rack. bag: lucky brand. necklace: francesca's collections. 

Yesterday was a beautiful day down in Laguna Beach, not quite hot enough to get a tan, but warm enough to show some skin..obviously. I am proud to finally wear {and share} this white "beachy" skirt that I made in sewing class last year! Perfect for morning beach walks and lounging around the town, which is just what I did.

xo

2 comments :

  1. lovely!!! I really like it!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! Awesome to hear some feedback xoxo

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo