Thursday, February 13, 2014

Last year a bride, this year a bridesmaid

My older brother and his now wife just got their wedding posted on the wonderful wedding blog, Green Wedding Shoes! They had such a fun and different wedding and gave my husband and I the honor of being a part of their special day. As I have just wrapped up my own wedding posts, now you can head over to check our their big day style and see me as a bridesmaid! Just a quick note: I adored my rich, burgundy velvet dress and the groomsmen (especially my husband haha) looked amazingly handsome. The woodsy, earthy, unique style of their day translated beautifully on camera. Plus the abundance of love and joy in the air! 

Check out their gorgeous post HERE. 


xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo