Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Favorites: Pretty Pastels

pastels


one / two / three / four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten 


Spring is fast approaching here in Southern California. I know many of you are living in snow and very cold weather, but hey maybe a little Spring dreaming will brighten your day! I love the Spring trends because they are typically ultra feminine and often ladylike. Seriously, these pastel mint and pale pink are too good. I am currently dying over the TopShop crop top and skirt. Need. It is so fun to stay up on trends and to experiment with new things. I also threw in a little Etsy print with its soft floral background to remind you of some simple daily values to live by. I always view Spring as new beginnings, Spring cleaning, and rejuvenating yourself. Why not do all these things while wearing pale pink and pastels, right?!
P.S. I think we need a to have a tea party.

xo 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo