Thursday, June 7, 2012

Strawberry & Mint


dress: h&m. shoes: steve madden. bag: marc jacobs. necklace: francesca's collection. bracelets: marc jacobs/nordstrom rack/tiffany&co/denmark watch. sunnies: marc jacobs. 

Finally, I found myself a pastel mint colored dress! Comfortable and effortless kind of wonderful! Jarrett and I went for some ice cream {specifically strawberryyy} on his day off and enjoyed the warm weather. It was free waffle cone wednesday! How awesome is that!? Although it actually cost more in order to get the free cone.... I guess you could say that backfired. Haha. 
Anyways, I paired this mint dress with neutral accessories and a couple pops of strawberry red. My lip color and braided bracelet, oh & the ice cream counts as an accessory, right? 

xo 
H




7 comments :

  1. Soo cute.. I love your dress, simple and fun.. Adorable shoes too... Beutiful blog you have here, very inspirational.. *Officially a new follower with smiles... * Stopping in via the pleated poppy - WIWW and would LOVE for you to please link / share your post via my linky party - Mannequin Monday happening pweease - the link is http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/2012/06/mannequin-mondays-you-wear-it-best-diy.html#comment-form sincere thanks and appreciation, wishing you a beautiful day ~xo.. Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you oh so much! I shared my link on your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Aw these pics are adorable! Love the style of your dress, I just bought something similar in pink!

    xo Rachel

    www.glamhampton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really pretty! I love that dress, it looks really nice :)
    I'm following you now,

    urbanolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I'd be happy to take a peak at your blog, too! xo

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo