Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Autumn Ready











dress: forever 21. jacket: free people via nordstrom rack. beanie: gift. bag: marc jacobs. shoes: target. bangles: forever 21. 

Yes, I dressed ready and anticipating the gloomy day...One problem, there was no gloom. By 10 in the morning the fog and the grey skies were no where in sight. My response to the sunshine was a little less than happy. I'm craving those cold, grey November days because personally I love them. Needless to say the jacket and the beanie came off soon after these photos, but hey it was fun while it lasted. 

Speaking of fun, these are my first EVER pair of cheetah print shoes. Do you love them!? 
I don't know about you, but cheetah equals one word in my book.....fierce. 
(yes, i do fierce in a delicate way, who do you think i am?)

xo 

Linking up with this lovely:
pleated poppy

P.S. I am almost to 100 followers and I am SO excited! Thank you to everyone who reads and follows Runaway Style!!! Love you all very, very much. 

18 comments :

  1. I know, when is it going to feel like fall here?! I'm ready for jackets and hats! Your leopard/cheetah flats are super cute!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right!? Thanks! I love these little shoes now!

      xo Hannah

      Delete
  2. Cute fall look! Loving the beanie and military jacket! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is so cute! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful comment and support ! :)

      xo

      Delete
  4. love ur animalier flats!

    come to visit my blog, ill be waiting for you :)

    www.thechicattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome fall look! Love the beanie!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beanies and hats are always so fun!

      xo

      Delete
  6. great outfit!!! i follow you now ;)
    i would love to follow me back because love your blog!!
    kisses
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following!!!! You are awesome!
      xo

      Delete
  7. i love everything about this outfit!!
    i love your blog & i am a new follower :)
    check out my blog if you get a chance!
    http://kristinnoelchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bunches!!!! I will definitely have a look!

      xoxo

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo