Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Out of the ordinary







top: zara. jeans: (used to be my brothers ha!) bag: thrifted dooney&bourke. shoes: urban outfitters. necklace: thrifted. bracelet: forever21. sunnies: marc jacobs. 


I managed to wear heels! Yes, I’m a style blogger, yet I rarely ever wear heels (could be a crime). Don’t get me wrong, I adore looking/wanting them, but I never seem to actually wear them. Partly discomfort and partly the practicality for my current lifestyle are to blame. Babysitting and math class are just not friends with high heels and crammed toes. On another note, I tried out the top knot trend! Love it, too. Watch out, you may just be seeing a whole new me with my hair up way too often. This look made fashion seem easy and trust me some days I’d rather go nude. Shush, I would never! 

xo
H


Linking up with this sweet lady. 
pleated poppy


4 comments :

  1. Love this outfit!! I need to try a headband like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely try it, you won't be sorry!

      Delete
  2. I have to say you look adorable. (: Wish I could get things like that to stay in my hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Try out a headband, if it won't stay in one place add some bobby pins!

      xo

      Delete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo