Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nashville








The Outfit  
Jeans: Wet Seal
Top: Free People via Nordstrom Rack
Jacket: Lucky Brand
Sockies: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Steve Madden
Purse: Marc Jacobs
Key Necklace: Thrift shop key! Tiffany chain (from a separate necklace) 
Ring: B.P. sale at Nordstrom

 Let me put this simply.....I cannot wait for finals week to be over next saturday! These past couple weeks my life has literally consisted of school, studying, coffee, and sweatpants. Such a sad thing. I took a bit of a break the other day while my mom and I went shopping at Nordstrom Rack, aka my favorite place on earth (aside from disneyland)! I found a couple new and on sale Free People treasures! One of them being the top in this outfit. I fell in love with it! It has the high-low concept to an extreme; it is so different, yet casual and fun. Everybody needs a Nashville t-shirt. I mean let's be real. 
I couldn't resist blasting Taylor Swift in my car while wearing this. But who wouldn't?! Just seemed like the right thing to do. See, I justify it every time. 

pleated poppy

4 comments :

  1. Miss Hannah another fabulous post my dear! Love the photo set up...love your outfit, especially your key necklace...you look beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! I'd love you to add this to my what we wore and made party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your denim jacket and your gorgeous long hair! <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo