Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Streets of Spain


Outfit~ 
Top: H&M
Cords: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Thrifted 
Rings: Tiffany&Co (my usuals)
Handbag: Marc Jacobs

This outfit is from my trip, as well. One of my favorite casual outfits recently. These photos were taken in the beautiful streets of Spain. (Don't worry, I'm telling the truth) Walking through the alleyways was a memorable experience. The horse carriages, as touristy as they may be, were magical. I had such an amazing time there, but I also love my home in California and probably will never permanently leave here. 


Linking up to these lovelys this week <3
pleated poppy

workitwednesday

6 comments :

  1. great pictures! you look super cute!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh where in Spain are you? I lived there for a while in 2009. I loved it! Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph, I was in Palma de Mallorca on this day. Its beautiful there; lucky you got to actually live there for a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in the north though. I didn't go the Palma, only Ibiza :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you again my dear...the photos are amazing..,your oh so lucky... to travel with great photographers...and they are so lucky...a beautiful model!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph- That's so awesome! Lucky youu.

    Tamera- You're always so sweet & encouraging! Thank you much!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo