Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Little Miss Southern







The Outfit ~
Blouse: Zara
Sweater: Zara
Shorts: Tilly’s (previous employer)
Boots: Steve Madden
Jewelry: Tiffany&Co (rings&necklace), Vintage bracelets (from momma)

I went to see the movie The Help with my momma and grandmomma this week. I cried. I thought it was great. Afterwards we went to a restaurant called Lucielles. We thought it would only be appropriate after a southern focused film. The d├ęcor was sort of diner like, 50’s or 60’s style. We then ordered fried okra, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, biscuits and gravy… so SO yummy. Best of all, sweet ice-cold tea! I absolutely love sweet tea. How could you not? Oh and they serve the drinks in mason jars! It’s just adorable. Today was a happy day.
 If you’ve seen The Help, did you like it? If not, go see it!

xoxo 

pleated poppy


9 comments :

  1. Very cute boots! Found you on the Pleated Poppy. Come visit my blog and enter my Missoni for Target giveaway :)

    http://babesandsages.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-missoni-for-target-felt-floppy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I love your hair, your boots, your outfit!

    Oh, and I loved The Help, too! The restaurant sounds adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear. how cute to find you on the Pleated Poppy! You look adorable!

    Darling post....it even looks a little 'Southern', out there on your beautiful porch! Great job ...and I love your boots on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! Too cute!

    Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great day! i read the book and loved it and can't wait to see the movie! you look beautiful...i love the fall transition look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you over at wiww... this outfit is so cute! loving your boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay so I love this outfit....found you over at WIWW. I love shorts and high boots! Such a classic relaxed outfit.

    New follower....hope you will come over to my blogs too.


    MJ
    Lucky 7 Design
    Mama J and Her Fashionistas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all of youu! You are all so sweet and really make me happy.

    I will definitely take a look at your blogs when I have a little more free time : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo