Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I wore wednesday: Is it recess yet?








The Outfit ~
Shirt: Oslo, Norway :) 
Shorts: Tilly's (previous employer) 
Shoes: Steve Madden 
Scarf: Copenhagen, Denmark ! (Hint: we went to Europe last summer)
Messenger Bag: Made by me :)
Bracelet & Watch: Nordstrom Rack & Denmark 

Today is the first day back to school after the holiday weekend. It's leaving me missing the days of kindergarten. When the hardest task was coloring in the lines and the playground was waiting for you at recess. Don't you ever wish life was still that simple? Haha. I know I do. 



pleated poppy

2 comments :

  1. Yes, childhood innocence and stress free days will always be missed. I also started school this past week. I loved your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yucky for starting school, but thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo