Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I wore wednesday: Gimme some sugar





The Outfit ~ 

Dress: Nordstrom B.P. sale
Denim Jacket: Lucky Brand (previous employer)
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: The Seed

I love the way I can feel flirty without feeling delicate in this outfit. Girly-girl, with a little toughness around the edges. Just what I was going for. I’ve been kind of grouchy the past couple days and I am seriously craving sweets. I want candy and cookies and cake! I’d kill for some comfy jammies and a great chick-flick, too… not literally! Who do you think I am?
Actually being a college student and all, I think I could afford a night off. Right? I’m easily convinced. My best friend usually tells me it doesn’t take much to persuade me… good and bad, I’m aware. Haha. Have a happy Wednesday!

With love,
H<3



pleated poppy

8 comments :

  1. I love the unexpected lace hem on your dress! And I read your about me and saw that you're majoring in fashion merchandising and I want to do the same thing but I'm not sure how to go about with it! What classes are you taking/school are you going to to pursue that career??

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jean jacket- always such a french look

    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    xxx Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea for Two ^ I'm currently going to a community college and I will be transferring to Cal State Long Beach, because that's the only local school that offers a Fashion Merchandising major in my area. Right now I am taking some fashion classes and some general education! I'm hoping to start an internship later on... Does that help any? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute boots! I have been thinking about pulling out my denim jacket, your looks great!

    Kristal from sincerelyarizona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristal, I adore my denim jacket! Pull yours out :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little something. I read every comment & love receiving them!
Don't forget to follow.
xo